Monday 26 March 2012

Stephen Merchant visits Fowey (Cornwall, England)

Stephen Merchant visited the small coastal town of Fowey this weekend with a few friends.

Merchant chose the perfect weekend to get away as it was one of the hottest we have had on record in March. Merchant left Fowey today and ate a Chicken Sandwich and a Latte, why is that important? Well its because I yes ME made it for him!


Merchant is probably best known for his roles in Extras, The Ricky Gervais Show and of course An Idiot Abroad. He's also Ricky Gervais' close friend and Writer. The comedian isn't well known within certain circles but I can assure you he is a lovely polite (Very Tall) man!


Merchant said that: "this isn't my first time visiting fowey" so hopefully he will come back and visit the little shop I work in again! That is unless I haven't scared him off!


No comments:

Post a Comment