Thursday 23 February 2012

The 84th Annual Academy Awards 2012

When I re-blogged a picture of my current favourite Actor (Benedict Cumberbatch - As if you didnt already know!) having his suit fitted for the 2012 Oscar's I realised that we are only 3 days away from the biggest event of awards season.

Realising this I was confused as to why American's take this Award show very seriously and the British hardly notice the event even happens!

Now my question to you is should we be more interested in such a glamorous event or shall we continue to read the somewhat ridiculous stories of the "British Soap Awards" and events to match in our tabloid newspapers?

Whatever your response be sure to check this blog for news and reviews on the Awards show as I will be watching on Sunday(Pretending I'm American + Cool)

Doesn't our man look cute as well? Flying the flag for English Actors and supporting the great Meryl Streep and english actor Gary Oldman who are nominated for an Oscar in the categories "Actress in a Leading Role" and "Actor in a Leading Role" Good luck to them both! .



No comments:

Post a Comment